Trying to find an old Mac game

K

KSUMarine

I am trying to find an old game that I think came installed on an old OS. I dont remember what OS it was (may dad had a mac when I was younger, dont remember which one). Anyway, it was a maze game that had pipes that you moved through and you could go underneath other pipes as you tried to solve it. Does anyone remember the name and where I could DL it at? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
i dont remember that game, but you can look at MacGameFiles for it

OP
K

KSUMarine

Thanks

Hey thanks for the advice...if anyone can help me out keep on posting here...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Describe the graphics. First person shooter? Slide game? text graphics? Need more details to the game

OP
D

david_be

xnap? look there too!

KSUMarine said:
I am trying to find an old game that I think came installed on an old OS. I dont remember what OS it was (may dad had a mac when I was younger, dont remember which one). Anyway, it was a maze game that had pipes that you moved through and you could go underneath other pipes as you tried to solve it. Does anyone remember the name and where I could DL it at? Thanks!

there is a good P2P software for mac os x named xnap ( xnap.sourceforge.net )

a lot of people are there sharing files some old, some new...

Good luck, :cool:

Descamps David
http://www.petitiononline.com/msn64mac/petition.html

Reaction score

You're looking for Amazing: Amazing - Macintosh Garden

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thanks for the answer, however, this thread is 12 years old. ;)

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
So what the heck is it doing in New Posts? Not the first time I've been caught out by that.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
So what the heck is it doing in New Posts? Not the first time I've been caught out by that.

C'mon Rod, you know how the forum works. Doesn't matter how old the thread is, when someone adds to it or replies it will show up as a new post. How else do you want it to show up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
New members stroll through all sections generally and come across old threads and simply respond Rod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.