MyInfo equivalent for Mac?

Reaction score
One of the most valuable programs I have on the PC is MyInfo, an information manager that does everything right. I am extremely dependent on this program and was devastated to learn there is no Mac version. Can someone recommend a similar program for Mac? MUST be tree-structure with unlimited levels, and preferable tabbed for major topics.

C

chas_m

I'm not familiar with MyInfo so my suggestions would probably be things you've already looked at such as The Hit List and Things, but have you looked into whether MyInfo would run under Crossover? You can also (as you probably already know) install Windows into one of several "virtualisation" environments (such as Parallels or VirtualBox or VMWare Fusion) and run it that way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
Try Life Manager Pro. I think its pretty much the same as MyInfo

OP
CyberCrone
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with MyInfo so my suggestions would probably be things you've already looked at such as The Hit List and Things, but have you looked into whether MyInfo would run under Crossover? You can also (as you probably already know) install Windows into one of several "virtualisation" environments (such as Parallels or VirtualBox or VMWare Fusion) and run it that way.

Was considering virtualization because I have several PC programs that save data in proprietary formats with no equivalent on Mac, but after many hours reading conflicting advice and hassle reports, am going to wait until I understand Mac better, if then. I didn't know about Crossover and will go see what it is. The Hit List hasn't come up on my searches so I'll check that out too. Useful suggestions, Chas, so thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.