Where Can I Find Another Installation Disk If I Lost Mine

Reaction score
Hi, it's me again. ok so i bought my friends macbook but he said he lost his installation disk? is there anyway i can a hold of another one or do i have to buy 1? also thanks for the people who helped me on the last post

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Ebay is probably your best shot, but be sure to buy the set for your specific machine. Your other option is to call the applecare folks (even though you're not under apple care) - I think they'll run you $20 or $30.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ebay is probably your best shot, but be sure to buy the set for your specific machine. Your other option is to call the applecare folks (even though you're not under apple care) - I think they'll run you $20 or $30.

Whats the Disk Called? i'm used to windows so im new to Mac's

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Whats the Disk Called? i'm used to windows so im new to Mac's

MacBook Installation Disc. It will be gray and come with an applications disc. Make sure it's the one for the specs on your Macbook. If you're calling AC, give them the serial number and they can hook you up.

OP
S
Reaction score
Well, i really haven't bought the computer yet. Any ideas what place they might have one? i saw one on ebay for 47.95 bucks called

Macbook OS X 10.4.8 TIGER DVD's

Is This Compatible With Mac ( he siad he bought his in 2007)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.