My dock is messed up because of candybar :(

Reaction score
54t1f8.jpg

my dock currently looks like that.. and the areas where there are spaces on the side are my finder and trash. i know theres another finder icon but it's bugging me because the one right next to it is the finder but there isn't any icon.
i messed everything up with the candybar thing :( is there any way i can just delete everything and restore my dock to the way it was when i first bought it?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I have not tried it but you might be able to use Time Machine and restore from an earlier
point.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
i messed everything up with the candybar thing :( is there any way i can just delete everything and restore my dock to the way it was when i first bought it?!

First, uninstall CandyBar. Then trash your dock.plist file. You should be good.

This is the kind of problem I warn people about who ask how to customize icons, etc. Usually they get rude and resort to name calling. "If you can't help, then why did you reply?" Well, that warning is helpful. It might prevent a headache like this!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Try restoring the dock from CandyBar.

- Kyle

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.