Transparent Dock.. (Using ClearDock)

Reaction score
I downloaded ClearDoc (1.4.1) and for some reason I cannot make my dock transparent. It works fine on my MacBook, but, I just bought a Macbook Pro and cannot seem to get it to work.. The application runs fine, but, when I change the settings, the dock does not update with the settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
possibly log out and log back in?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Not a PowerBook/MacBook Pro hardware issue. Moved to appropriate software forum.

Reaction score
Just tried it and it worked fine for me, no relog, no reboot necessary.

You're changing it in System Preferences -> Application Enhancer -> ClearDock, right?

If so, I'd download ClearDock again and see if a fresh install solves the issue.

Reaction score
Well if it works fine on your MacBook then you obviously know how to set it up properly .... it works exactly the same on any Mac so this is a tricky one. I would trash anything related to ClearDock and empty the trash then follow ToddG's advice ^^^.

OP
S
Reaction score
So I tried trashing everything related to ClearDock, rebooted, downloaded it again, re-installed it, unchecked the box to make the doc transparent, rebooted again and still no luck. It's definatly odd as I've googled everything around ClearDock and problems and I can't find anyone else having this issue. Very strange indeed .. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.