ZAGG InvisibleShield problem

Reaction score
I got a Belkin Grip Vue case and an invisibleshield screen protector, but when I put the phone into the case, the corners of the screen protector kept coming off.(yes, I waited for 2 days for the protector to settle.) I returned them and ordered a side bumper and a full body screen(front+back) instead for decent protection without compromising the look. I'm hoping the screen will stay intact this time. Has the same thing happened to anyone else, be it a case or a bumper?

Reaction score
I have el-cheapo front & back screen protectors (waiting for Apple to start selling Power Support screen protectors) with the bumper and I've had no problems with the sides coming up at all. I was worried about that, but luckily there's no problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Im having problems with mine now. I just got a bumper and i only had the zagg invisible shield on my phone (front+back) and now i got a bumper and its starting to come up.. kind of disappointed but ill see what happens in about a week.

OP
A
Reaction score
Im having problems with mine now. I just got a bumper and i only had the zagg invisible shield on my phone (front+back) and now i got a bumper and its starting to come up.. kind of disappointed but ill see what happens in about a week.

That is upsetting..I already ordered the full body and the bumper. I guess I'm going to have to cut a little bit of the margins before applying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Its not coming up alot but in like 3 places there are some bubbles on the edges i just smoothed them out looks ok at least the phone is protected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.