Vinyl Stickers for MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
I've been debating whether or not I should buy a vinyl sticker from Etsy.com for my whitebook.

I really like the Snow White one. What do you guys think?

il_430xN.98757243.jpg

tumblr_kr46uzVRbo1qz6mv4o1_500.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Honestly? Blasphemy to deface the MacBook's beauty. The fact that one would even consider it offends me.

Why not put an AWESOME "Intel Inside" sticker on it? Or other crap advertising how awesome your hardware is? I'll tell you why... it's stupid and will leave a sticky mess if you ever decide to take it off.

In the end, I suppose, it's a personal choice. But as for me, I will never deface my beautiful hardware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Honestly? Blasphemy to deface the MacBook's beauty. The fact that one would even consider it offends me.

Why not put an AWESOME "Intel Inside" sticker on it? Or other crap advertising how awesome your hardware is? I'll tell you why... it's stupid and will leave a sticky mess if you ever decide to take it off.

In the end, I suppose, it's a personal choice. But as for me, I will never deface my beautiful hardware.

Its all about personalisation, and making your hardware look the way you want it to.
Yes i have a White MAcBook and it does look amazing, crisp and clean but when travelling and using it mobile, it van sometimes become a good talking point from passer buys. Instead of having them look at me as "A Mac User" i have had compliments and lots of WOW's from people.
These new skins dont leave a "sticky residue" at all.
Adhesion has come a long way in the last few years.

@ the OP, mate i think the Snow White is a great one, with the way they have incorporated the ........ Looks great.

This is my "conversation starter"
Dont wear it always just depends on my mood .... lol :p
I went to Musicskins.com

Cheers

EyeSkin.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
I like the second one, holding the apple logo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.26ghz, 4gb ram, 250 gb hard drive
While i agree with darkestritual that the MBP is truly art, I really like the Snow White.
SIDE NOTE: if you're looking to protect your MBP i've tried a few things, and the Clear Contact paper you can get at Wal-mart(i know, satan incarnate) works well to protect against scratches and hasn't left any residue yet. Plus, it's CHEAP.

Reaction score
First post but I just wanted to let you know how much I love my Snow White vinyl I ordered off etsy.

It looks great and I have gotten comments from people about how cool it is that it incorporates the Apple logo.

I also have a Speck Hard Shell Clear Case on it to protect the outside from scratches and such.

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Just hope the Apple doesn't kill Snow White.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I just wanna know why Snow White is wearing biker gloves and a bandit mask.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
It's to make it alright for dudes to put snow white on their laptops..."theriouthly"...

AND they avoid paying licensing to disney.

OP
virtuoso
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
Haha, thanks to everyone's replies.

I love the way my MacBook looks on it's own, but lately the scratches on the top cover have been bothering me and that's why I wanted something to cover them up with.

I heard vinyl stickers can be removed fairly easily without leaving any residue anyway, so I can always take it off if I don't like it.

I just wanna know why Snow White is wearing biker gloves and a bandit mask.

The sticker is called "Snow White's Revenge", so I'm assuming that's why she's dressed up as a bandit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.