Iphone discount

Reaction score
I want to buy relatively large quantities of iphones. Seen some posts saying that some MacStore emploree can get discounts. Wondering whether that can apply to iphones. PM if you know how to get the discounts and you will get paid for part of what you help me to save.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I don't know if they offer bulk discounts since they currently don't sell to corporate accounts. As far as I know, it is currently sold exclusively as a consumer phone, meaning you can only get it official from Apple or AT&T. I would give both Apple and AT&T a call to see if there are any special ordering packages available. You picked a right time to buy, at any rate - $299 for the 4GB iPhone and $399 for the 8GB, a whopping $200 off after the initial release.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
$349 for a refurb 8GB model!! Use the savings to buy the 2 year warranty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I want to buy relatively large quantities of iphones. Seen some posts saying that some MacStore emploree can get discounts. Wondering whether that can apply to iphones. PM if you know how to get the discounts and you will get paid for part of what you help me to save.

I bet that breaks a few of Apple's regulations. I suspect there are some restrictions in place so employees can't buy dozens of products at a nice discount and resell them for profit.
Refurb is probably the only way you'd save money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blk MacBook 2.16 Ghz C2D, 2GB RAM, 160 GB HD OS X & iPhone 4 32GB
I am a government employee, but the only item that does not apply to this discount is, unfortunately, the iPhone. So my take would be that there are NO discounts available at all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.