• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Is It Possible to Contact Steve Jobs? (needed for a term paper)

Reaction score
Ok the reason I ask is because at my high school we just started a new trimester and in my Advanced Placement (AP) U.S. History class we just got an assignment a couple days ago. Now that assignment is to write a minimum 4 page term paper on one person you think changed the United States greatly in the last 20 years if not longer than that. Luckily I was the first to chose Steven P. Jobs. Now my true question is, if there is any way I can actually contact him? Because I was thinking that if I can actually contact him in some way that would be much better of a resource then some bogus junk of a site. The other reason I ask is because for my bibliography I need 5 results, 1 site, 1 book and the other 3 can be whatever, and the one thing that would take place for surely of those three spots would be being able to actually contact him.

Thank you. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
He does have a public e-mail address but there is no guarantee that you will even get a response.

Not sure of the e-mail address off the top of my head. Someone will post it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
try them all, increases your odds if they all are real ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
I bet they'd "read it" if you said you were going to blow up Apple HQ...
*Shrugs*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 32gb first gen. MacBook, iBook G4 and a broken PowerBook G4 15"
He get how many emails a day?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
If you're lucky, some flunky will read it and answer on his behalf.

If you're lucky.

Reaction score
email [email protected] and ask them for steves email address.

On a side note.. i personally think schools should do away with this AP crap.. i was in it throughout high school. most of the kids who are in it are in it because they do their work which gets them good grades and not because they are actually smart.. and their are just as many kids in AP as their are in regular (which really isnt much different). Actually the few kids i knew that should be in advanced placement type of programs were all in regular classes lol...

Also, if you really want to get a hold of steve, find out his address and send him 20 or 30 windows vista boxes with a letter inside.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
[email protected] is definitely monitored by Apple - I had an issue that was resolved by emailing that address a few years ago.

Reaction score
Look in the mirror and say AppleMan, AppleMan, AppleMan...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
On a side note.. i personally think schools should do away with this AP crap.. i was in it throughout high school. most of the kids who are in it are in it because they do their work which gets them good grades and not because they are actually smart.. and their are just as many kids in AP as their are in regular (which really isnt much different). Actually the few kids i knew that should be in advanced placement type of programs were all in regular classes lol...

That is true for some classes, I'm a senior right now and I can tell you that AP Chem is a joke, you do the homework which isn't even looked at and you have an "A", even if you flunk every test. But AP Physics is a totally different ball park, I do every assignment and study for this class more than every class put together and I can barley hold on to my "A". But it is also has to be considered that if you do your work, you are learning something, which in turns makes you smarter. And those that could/should be in AP and are in regular, well they chose not to work harder and will pay for it in the way of college admissions..... idk.. my 2cents

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.