How to play Claifornia Love on the PSA Airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ever since I heard this song I have wanted to play this song as we approach LAX. I have always wanted to do this over the PA. But now with what is going on on I know it will just be harder. Do you know an easy route.The fine is only $500 which I am willing to pay. I just would love to hear California Love as we approach LAX on the loud speaker of a commercial jet. My only thought is grabbing the mic and pressing play. Who would stop that hmm.........most stewards arent poindexters.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
That would be asking for trouble... Considering you will be seated approaching LAX as SOP's on a jet liner anywhere coming into land.
The only way would to grab the mic which is in the Hostess station ...

Do you have a set of small speakers to hook up to your Mac, and im only assuming you have a MB or MBP, then play the song through that from your seat ?????

Still its asking for trouble ... Maybe JAIL time to if they want to prosecute, endangering lives ??

Good luck with it

OP
S
Reaction score
That would be asking for trouble... Considering you will be seated approaching LAX as SOP's on a jet liner anywhere coming into land.
The only way would to grab the mic which is in the Hostess station ...

Do you have a set of small speakers to hook up to your Mac, and im only assuming you have a MB or MBP, then play the song through that from your seat ?????

Still its asking for trouble ... Maybe JAIL time to if they want to prosecute, endangering lives ??

Good luck with it

I dont care. i am thinking about taping a small digital player with a speaker and taping the mic on with a delay so I can sit down with no attention. meanwhile posting online givies attention.

OP
S
Reaction score
I think that this may involve disturbing a flight which (NOT)buch declared execution

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I dont care.

Well if thats the way you see it, maybe even scaring your fellow passengers .... Mate all i can say is

The world is your oyster ... GO FOR IT

OP
S
Reaction score
do you think that it will scare people............but then again my girl fainted from a spider

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Ever since I heard this song I have wanted to play this song as we approach LAX. I have always wanted to do this over the PA. But now with what is going on on I know it will just be harder. Do you know an easy route.The fine is only $500 which I am willing to pay. I just would love to hear California Love as we approach LAX on the loud speaker of a commercial jet. My only thought is grabbing the mic and pressing play. Who would stop that hmm.........most stewards arent poindexters.

I say go for it, but only if you are willing to get your *** beat by the passengers, then the LAPD, then the Feds, then pay a fine, then be strip searched for the rest of your life, then get Anal probes anytime you go near an airport and THEN make the TSAs no fly list so you'll never board an airliner again. That sort of thing might follow you around for a long time, but heck, you'll be famous as the guy who shut down LAX for a day and inconvenienced several thousand people and cost the city, the county, the state, the feds, the airport, the airlines and several thousand passengers untold amounts of money.. So yeah, enjoy....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I say go for it, but only if you are willing to get your *** beat by the passengers, then the LAPD, then the Feds, then pay a fine, then be strip searched for the rest of your life, then get Anal probes anytime you go near an airport and THEN make the TSAs no fly list so you'll never board an airliner again. That sort of thing might follow you around for a long time, but heck, you'll be famous as the guy who shut down LAX for a day and inconvenienced several thousand people and cost the city, the county, the state, the feds, the airport, the airlines and several thousand passengers untold amounts of money.. So yeah, enjoy....

You have a way with words baggss, is the way i wanted to say it just couldnt pick the right ones lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
Not a good idea mate. But I'll see you on CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, The Colbert Report and Comedy Central if you do go thru with it though.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Think enough has been said on this one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.