iOS 5 realease dates?

Reaction score
Hi, what are the exact release dates for iOS 5 all i can find is that it will be Autumn/Fall, but will it be the same in UK and US and is there any specific dates given yet?
Thanks.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I've heard September..no exact release date until Apple releases it..:)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iOS 5 has been seeded to developers so app developers are playing with it and updating their applications for it..

That's also how you are seeing images about what the new UI looks like..but during the WWDC and Lion's release..they said iOS 5 was going to be out in September sometime..so probably not long now..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
...but during the WWDC and Lion's release..they said iOS 5 was going to be out in September sometime..so probably not long now..

Actually, they said "The Fall". No specific month or date has been officially announced by anyone at Apple yet.

But Sept is part of the Fall season, so that is a possibility. We'll know when Apple makes it official.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually, they said "The Fall". No specific month or date has been officially announced by anyone at Apple yet.

But Sept is part of the Fall season, so that is a possibility. We'll know when Apple makes it official.

I think you're right..I was thinking about the rumors of the iPhone 5 being out in September..either way..most likely by the end of the year..:)

C

chas_m

My personal SPECULATION is late September or early October ... Apple likes to keep us waiting like a beautiful woman sometimes ... :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.