MacBookPro

Reaction score
Hi

I did purchase a new Mac Book Pro in March and as I am a New Mac User i am going thru the trials and tribulations of learning it.

Can somebody please tell me if the IWork was preinstalled with my Mac Book Pro.

It is nice working on a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I'm not sure but I think it either comes with the OS install disks as a trial or as a trial with ilife disk.. You need to buy/upgrade from the appstore ..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No. And no discs with your MBP for Marcn 2012 as it came with Lion pre-installed. Have a look at the App Store for Pages for $20 or so.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
No. And no discs with your MBP for Marcn 2012 as it came with Lion pre-installed. Have a look at the App Store for Pages for $20 or so.
Just curious, do they still sell ilife cds?

C

chas_m

1. iWork is not included either as a trial or preinstalled on your Mac. They stopped including the trial a long time ago (just reinforcing what harryb said).

2. They never sold iLife CDs, only DVDs. Apple does not still sell the programs that made up iLife except as separate digital downloads.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.