What case would fit my 5C with a tempered glass screen protector on it?

Reaction score
My criterion for the case?

It has to show off my 5C in all its glory. None of those crazy armor cases that obscure the beauty of the iphone. I would even prefer if it was transparent.

It cannot be too bulky.

And it must fit the phone with a tempered glass screen protector on it.

Oh, and it cannot be too expensive. I am totally opened to ebay links.

Thanks.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Kind of a "stiff" set of criteria!

- Good Looking
- Not bulky
- Not expensive

This sort of thing is really a personal choice/style choice. We could list tons of these things that fit the "not-bulky" and "not-expensive" criteria...but you could then fail them all based on your personal style.

Personal style...is a personal thing. Plus...you never mentioned what "not too expensive" is. Our idea of "not too expensive" could be totally different than yours.;)

- Nick

OP
N
Reaction score
Kind of a "stiff" set of criteria!

- Good Looking
- Not bulky
- Not expensive

This sort of thing is really a personal choice/style choice. We could list tons of these things that fit the "not-bulky" and "not-expensive" criteria...but you could then fail them all based on your personal style.

Personal style...is a personal thing. Plus...you never mentioned what "not too expensive" is. Our idea of "not too expensive" could be totally different than yours.;)

- Nick

Like I said, it has to protect the phone without obscuring its beauty like them fugly sheild cases that make your phone look like it joined the army. Plus it has to fit the phone with the glass screen protector on it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
My criterion for the case?

Like I said, it has to protect the phone without obscuring its beauty like them fugly sheild cases that make your phone look like it joined the army. Plus it has to fit the phone with the glass screen protector on it.

Good luck with that. I've been through 3 cases for my 5c and I have found none that fit your requirements. The best case for protection is the one sold by OWC "The NuGuard KX" which supposedly has been military drop tested. However, it does not have a glass protector. But even without that, it's heavy and bulky.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

You still didn't tell us what you consider "not too expensive".

- Nick

OP
N
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I've been through 3 cases for my 5c and I have found none that fit your requirements. The best case for protection is the one sold by OWC "The NuGuard KX" which supposedly has been military drop tested. However, it does not have a glass protector. But even without that, it's heavy and bulky.

Dude, that thing is fugly. eeww steve Jobs would puke at that.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dude, that thing is fugly. eeww steve Jobs would puke at that.

Like I mentioned above. We could suggest things all day long...and that might be your reaction. "Personal Style" is personal.;)

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25$ or less.

Thanks for the info.:)

Just remember...

- attractive & not bulky...usually equals more expensive
- unattractive & bulky...can mean not expensive

If you want a Ferrari...you got to pay the Ferrari price. If you want "not expensive"...many times you have to put up with the "pig's ear"!;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.