iphone 4 jailbreak

Reaction score
I just bought an Iphone 4 ver 4.3.2 BB4.10, I just ordered a Gevey Pro sim card to unlock it, My questions are, If I Jailbreak my phone the Baseband will change? I dont want to loose GPS service, And what program should i use to jailbreak?
thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Jailbreaking doesn't affect your baseband. All it essentially does is install Cydia, letting you install third party apps not in the App Store.

OP
D
Reaction score
So unlocking its what makes the baseband change right? what program can I use to jailbreak it, greenpois0n is not compatible with 4.3.2 yet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
redsn0w is currently compatible with the latest firmware. However, if you plan on unlocking, I highly suggest you do a lot of reading on the subject, especially regarding basebands. There is no unlock available for the latest basebands.

OP
D
Reaction score
I don't want to unlock it, because it will change my baseband and I dont want to loose my gps, I'll just use the gevey sim card. All i want is the jailbreak so i can costumize my iphone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh well in that case redsn0w is perfect for you

Reaction score
Oh well in that case redsn0w is perfect for you

Can I jailbreak my iPhone 4.2.1 BB 3.10.01 after I've installed the Gevey sim? Will this mess up the unblock? Which program is best? Greenpois0n or RedSnow?

OP
D
Reaction score
It will not mess your unlock with the gevey sim card, and for the 4.2.1 i think greenpois0n is the easiest way

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.