where are the new releases

Reaction score
I am actually growing to hate apple tv

can someone tell me where are the new releases?

there seems to be no menu for this in apple tv 2

top movies menu is a poor excuse for new as they are mixed, old and new, and many new releases that can be searched for are not shown here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
OK.

Which version of iOS?
New releases of what exactly? TV, Movies, Music?
Which country are you in?

OP
T
Reaction score
mrplow

all your questions are answered in my post so I am wondering why you are asking again. Just read and absorb. Also, I am in Australia, though I fail to see why this should matter.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Where in your post did you list the IOS version? It's not there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
mrplow

all your questions are answered in my post so I am wondering why you are asking again. Just read and absorb. Also, I am in Australia, though I fail to see why this should matter.

Apple TVs menus change depending on region, so yes, it matters.

You haven't posted your iOS version, because guess what, that changes things too.

You allude to the 'top movies menu' - again you could have just answered the question.

You're prepared to put effort into typing a 'snappy' reply but not to supply information that would have gotten you an helpful answer.

Good luck with that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.