Apple Wireless keyboard, old vs new

Xer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Aluminum 24", MacBook White
Hi.

I would like to know, from your experience (since I never dealt with the older apple keyboard), which u think is more comfortable? the old wireless keyboard or the new one?

Thanks =]

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Keyboards are usually a very personal thing.

I much prefer the new series of Aluminum keyboards to the older white plastic ones. Some people though I have talked to feel the reverse. Sorry, I would say try them both, but where you live is there anyplace that sells Apple? I know your area but have not been there in many years.

OP
X

Xer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Keyboards are usually a very personal thing.

I much prefer the new series of Aluminum keyboards to the older white plastic ones. Some people though I have talked to feel the reverse. Sorry, I would say try them both, but where you live is there anyplace that sells Apple? I know your area but have not been there in many years.

Hehe yeah I know my area is a little trouble with Apple products ^^

But BestBuy has set up an Apple section last month, it's great!

But where can I try the older keyboard? I mean, it's not for sale anymore.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Hehe yeah I know my area is a little trouble with Apple products ^^

But BestBuy has set up an Apple section last month, it's great!

But where can I try the older keyboard? I mean, it's not for sale anymore.

Opps, not thinking. We have a small Mac store here in my city that has some of the older keyboards. I was not thinking that most other places would not. Sorry.

You own a Macbook correct? The new keyboard type very much like the Macbook one while the older ones are more MUSHY feeling to me. I can fly on the new one in comparison.

Glad to hear there is a Best Buy there now and with a Mac section! Cool.

OP
X

Xer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Opps, not thinking. We have a small Mac store here in my city that has some of the older keyboards. I was not thinking that most other places would not. Sorry.

You own a Macbook correct? The new keyboard type very much like the Macbook one while the older ones are more MUSHY feeling to me. I can fly on the new one in comparison.

Glad to hear there is a Best Buy there now and with a Mac section! Cool.

Oh I got it, cuz actually I got the Aluminum keyboard but the wired one and I don't really like it (cuz of the wires) and I want to get a wireless one.
But really wanted to hear how does the older keyboard feels like.

Its on sale on eBay if anyone is interested ^^
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260253585026

Thanks for you help, most appreciated ^^.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.