cannot access internet from home wifi

Reaction score
I cannot connect to the internet on my ipod touch when I am at home, but I can anywhere else. it connects to the network just fine. but cannot get to the internet. it works at school and friends' houses that have wifi. but not at my own home. we have three laptops that can access everything just fine at home, but the ipod touch cannot. Is there some setting I could have accidently changed either on the ipod or the router?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 1st gen 8GB
I cannot connect to the internet on my ipod touch when I am at home, but I can anywhere else. it connects to the network just fine. but cannot get to the internet. it works at school and friends' houses that have wifi. but not at my own home. we have three laptops that can access everything just fine at home, but the ipod touch cannot. Is there some setting I could have accidently changed either on the ipod or the router?

For future reference, the "Airport, Networking, and Wireless Technology" forum is where questions like this should be posted.

I had a similar problem.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116022

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.