Battery life getting better

Reaction score
Either the meter has gone mad or I'm truly getting more battery life. In the past few days, my battery life seems to be significantly improved. Before after 12 hrs, the meter would be below 20%. Now it's between 50 & 70%.

jr

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 1.83/1.5/80 | 30GB 1G Video | 2GB 1G Nano | 8GB 1G iPhone
Somehow I would have to agree with you. When I first got the iPhone I had a couple days off from work and after using the phone all day by the time it was 6pm the battery would be quite low around 20-30%. Over the past week or so, it seems like that has improved, I use the phone all day (mail, sms, safari, dozens of long phone calls, beejive, the wifi is on for a couple hours) and still even now its 6pm and my battery is over 50%.

Maybe iPhones had a secret firmware update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
im sure that the battery works better when you aren't playing with it 24/7 like i would when i finally get mine
-chris

OP
V
Reaction score
im sure that the battery works better when you aren't playing with it 24/7 like i would when i finally get mine
-chris

Nah, my usage has not changed. It's weird but I welcome it. Now my iPhone can go at least two days without a charge.

jr

Reaction score
My usage hasn't changed either. All I did was turn off the wifi. That was a HUGE factor in my battery life. Now I just turn on the wifi when I need it and I'm getting 2 days for every charge and I listen to my podcasts all day long and check mail and use google maps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.