• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

"I never watch LOST " club

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 933Mhz
Join the club if u haven't watch Lost yet.Personallly i couldnt find time to watch even 1 period.But i dont mean 'i never watch'.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Never got interested in that show.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I've never seen it either. I don't watch TV that often, and when I do it's usually Dirty Jobs or South Park since they are the best shows on TV, IMHO.

Reaction score
I have also never seen it or 24. If a TV show requires that you watch every week to know what is going on, then I usually avoid it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Don't even know what it is! :D

I spend more time on iMac than I do watching tv except for movies. I love a good movie but those little 30 - 60 minute tv shows are boring to me (unless they are something true).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i just watched it. I record it every week, and watch it when i have time. Its a really good show. too late to get into it now though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I never got into it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I've never seen it either. I don't watch TV that often, and when I do it's usually Dirty Jobs or South Park since they are the best shows on TV, IMHO.

Dirty Jobs is great, as is South Park.

I also like:
Man vs. Wild
Survivor Man
Myth Busters
Future Weapons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |

I, too, rarely watch television. I agree about Dirty Jobs!

I've never watched LOST.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
I watch LOST...it is a really good show. That and Rome (well, until the series finale) are the only shows I really watch on a regular basis.

Of course, I have been watching Planet Earth in HD religiously lately. It is absolutely amazing...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Dirty Jobs is great, as is South Park.

I also like:
Man vs. Wild
Survivor Man
Myth Busters
Future Weapons

I like those shows too, but I think MythBusters has "jumped the shark."

Of course, I have been watching Planet Earth in HD religiously lately. It is absolutely amazing...

That is THE BEST documentary I've seen since the old school National Geographic documentaries. The camera work is stunning. I'm definitely buying the collection when it comes out on DVD, but I really hope it's available in HDDVD. I'd probably live in my living room with that in my Toshiba HD-A1 for several days drooling over the High Definition quality if they release it in that format.

Reaction score
Join the club if u haven't watch Lost yet.Personallly i couldnt find time to watch even 1 period.But i dont mean 'i never watch'.

I don't have a lot of time to watch TV either but I tried watching Lost about 3 or 4 times. Finally gave up - it just never seemed to go anywhere.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm definitely buying the collection when it comes out on DVD, but I really hope it's available in HDDVD. I'd probably live in my living room with that in my Toshiba HD-A1 for several days drooling over the High Definition quality if they release it in that format.

GREAT NEWS!!! I found it. It's available on HDDVD April 24th. It's the original narrator and not the one the Discovery Channel used, but I prefer someone with an English accent narrating my documentaries. Here it is at Amazon.com!

Edit: If I go ahead and buy this, you probably won't see me around these forums for a while... I'm kidding, of course.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I never watch LOST. Er, until now I'd never heard of LOST. Has it been on long?

The only things I watch on TV are kid shows with my daughter, and movies. Specifically for shows, this is essentially limited to "Clifford the Big Red Dog", "Cyberchase", and "Big, Big World." We haven't had cable since 1993. News comes from newspapers, radio (broadcast and satellite), and the net. I watch movies from DVD.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83, iBook G3 800, iMac G3 233, Mac Classic, Apple IIc. And too many PC's to count.
Never seen it, don't intend to.

Reaction score
I watch it every week, pelt me with your filth OTHERS!
Mind you, I refuse to watch Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, 24 and other programmes I'm brainwashed to watch...

...I watch Dr Who too, I'm such an anorak *embarrassed smiley as the smiley they provided prolly makes me look like a serial killer or something*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
I saw a couple of the first episodes of Lost cause of all the hype people be tellin me about that show. Honestly, I thought the show was... well... stupid (no offense intended).
The only reason why I watch TV is for like... well I don't have cable... so I pretty much have no TV.

Reaction score
The only thing that bugs me about LOST is the worry that the writers really do not have a clue about the ending, basically making it up as soon as they get another series commissioned. I really can't go through the whole Mulder and Scully complex again *sniff*

Reaction score
I never got into the show and don't watch anyother show on abc cbs or fox(besides family guy!) I pretty much like comedies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.