The revolution has begun.

Reaction score
Love it, hate it
push it, slate it

Noone can escape the facts, as much as they want to;

iPhone is here - the revolution has begun, and iPhone has changed the way in which people will look at mobile telephony, for a long, long time to come.

Sorry folks - trash it and deny it, but eventually, you're just going to buy it!.

iPhone; the way a cellphone *always* should have been!.

Bye bye Nokia - your symbian is a joke, and the software equivalent of overheated engine oil, causing thick putrid smoke.

Moto, you have had your day; releasing "flip" phones, is SOOO yesterday!!

Last centuries technology - ALL of it - variations on a boring theme, and we don't want the stale milk, we want... THE CREAM!!

Go Apple GO!. You have done it, we ALL know!!.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Sorry folks - trash it and deny it, but eventually, you're just going to buy it!.
ummmmmm....... okay....??:Confused: ???

Glad you are enjoying your iPhone. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
dude, that was a very unique post.. thats all I have to say about that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
How many more of these posts before they give you a free iPhone? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
How many more of these posts before they give you a free iPhone? ;)

Its funny you say that.. I was thinking the exact same thing when I first read his post!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IPhone
Love it, hate it
push it, slate it

Noone can escape the facts, as much as they want to;

iPhone is here - the revolution has begun, and iPhone has changed the way in which people will look at mobile telephony, for a long, long time to come.

iPhone; the way a cellphone *always* should have been!.

Bye bye Nokia - your symbian is a joke, and the software equivalent of overheated engine oil, causing thick putrid smoke.

Moto, you have had your day; releasing "flip" phones, is SOOO yesterday!!

Last centuries technology - ALL of it - variations on a boring theme, and we don't want the stale milk, we want... THE CREAM!!

Go Apple GO!. You have done it, we ALL know!!.

If this keeps up, Apple will have to start selling tin foil hats with every iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
^^LMAO,

Unique post indeed.

God, I am enjoying the craziness of the iPhone. and lwatt i think its coming soon, convert ur iphone box to a tin foil hat ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
ummmm...........sure...........should of taken the blue pill.........

OP
U
Reaction score
haha!. Glad you liked my "humourous" post (if it is even worthy of a giggle!). But seriously guys, this phone is AMAZING!!. I live in UK, and I want one... NOW!! :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I might disagree with you. iPhone is what the Palm or the Handheld computer should have always been

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
I might disagree with you. iPhone is what the Palm or the Handheld computer should have always been

agreed, the phone part is cool too though, :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
haha!. Glad you liked my "humourous" post (if it is even worthy of a giggle!). But seriously guys, this phone is AMAZING!!. I live in UK, and I want one... NOW!! :[

Wait. How can you be raving about something you haven't even seen or tried out yet? As far as I know, they are not out in the UK yet are they?

OP
U
Reaction score
Wait. How can you be raving about something you haven't even seen or tried out yet? As far as I know, they are not out in the UK yet are they?

Noone had seen one, in the flesh, until they went to the AT&T store and bought one on June 29th, but the queues for iPhone were phenomenally large; that was due to a little more than just word of mouth, my friend.

So why were the queues for iPhone so big?. 99% of the people in that queue had NEVER EVER seen/tried out iPhone, so your comment really doesn't add up, dude.

Would you hold off from saying "I want an iPhone" simply because of the fact that you'd never held one?. Would your excitement and anticipation, be any lesser because of the fact you'd only watched MacWorld/seen youtube videos of iPhone?.

Your comment really doesn't make too much sense - I can see a chocolate bar on a TV ad, and be tempted by it; yes, I agree that until you _personally_ try something out, then you are not properly qualified to comment on it's benefits etc, but that doesn't mean that the USA has the monopoly on anticipation or excitement, does it!.

Please - think about what you are typing, instead of posting pointless responses.

I shall continue to look forward to the coming of iPhone in the UK, and why on earth shouldn't I/we do so?!!.

:D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The lines were mostly hype. I've only read a few reports of lack of stock and all 3 Apple stores within a 40 mile radius of me have them as do the numerous AT&T stores. There are always going to be people who want to wait in line for a product launch, look at the X-Box and the PS3. That doesn't mean the product is anything really special in the end, it just means there was a lot of hype about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
unlokia, you're right of course, It just felt as if you were talking about it as if you had already seen one, when of course you couldn't have. I for one would love one, if/ when they arrive in France. No offence intended...

OP
U
Reaction score
unlokia, you're right of course, It just felt as if you were talking about it as if you had already seen one, when of course you couldn't have. I for one would love one, if/ when they arrive in France. No offence intended...

I...
Couldn't have
?!. I could have a relative/friend in the USA, who brought one back to the UK. I could have visited the USA in the last week. Please, think about it!. ;).

I may have asked said friend/relative to lend me theirs, for a few weeks - they may have bought me one as a gift/with cash I gave them. How on earth can you make such bold claims?!. :\

Nothing in life is certain, except taxes and death. You cannot possibly say, categorically, that I have NOT seen or used iPhone. The fact that I am TELLING you that I haven't, is irrelevant, and I could quite easily do so!.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So why were the queues for iPhone so big?. 99% of the people in that queue had NEVER EVER seen/tried out iPhone, so your comment really doesn't add up, dude.

Would you hold off from saying "I want an iPhone" simply because of the fact that you'd never held one?. Would your excitement and anticipation, be any lesser because of the fact you'd only watched MacWorld/seen youtube videos of iPhone?.

correctamundo!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.