Create your own remix of "survivalism" by NIN

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Trent Reznor said:
visit http://yearzero.nin.com/ to download the multitrack session for "survivalism" in garageband* format. no strings attached.

similar to what we did with "the hand that feeds" and "only," you now have the ability to completely reconstruct/deconstruct "survivalism" any way you choose. nin.com will soon be presenting details on where you can upload your own mixes, so get started and have fun with this!

p.s. we plan to release every track on the album this way over the next few months, so keep checking back.

*mac os x and garageband 3 required

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
link is down?

OP
D3v1L80Y
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The link should be working now

T

todd51

Yea, I saw this the other day, I'll have to get the song first and see what it sounds like.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
all I can say is NIN is awesome.

Reaction score
But don't they realize that they'll go broke if they distribute their music electronically for free?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
But don't they realize that they'll go broke if they distribute their music electronically for free?

Was it NIN that released their cds for free at a recent concert, and the recording studio got all mad at them?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.