What can my my graphics card run?

Reaction score
It seems the can you run it web site isn't working for some reason so I was wondering what would my macbook pro's NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT be able to run? For reference I have the new 2.4ghz mac with 2 gigs of ram running xp.

I have limited space since i did a small partition. Can I install games to my 320gig external HDD if I install something like bioshock or mas effect, that is if I can even run it well lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" 1 ghz G4 768mb RAM
search youtube for soldierknowsbest he's demo'd a lot of games on his macbook pro with that card I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.
search youtube for soldierknowsbest he's demo'd a lot of games on his macbook pro with that card I think.

wow....Crysis?? looks like i'm gonna hunt down a copy of XP now. especially now that Crysis costs $37!!! finally, i might be able to get some gaming on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.