Office 2007 activiation on VMWare Fusion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2 Ghz/ 2GB RAM / 120 GB HDD
I activated Office 2007 once on bootcamp and once in Fusion. the problem is that every time I launch Fusion and Office 2007 within Fusion, it keeps asking me to activate. I have no problem while within Bootcamp, but I am pretty sure that I will run out of activations if I keep activating it within Fusion.

Does anyone know how I can prevent this?

BTW, my copy of Office is 100% legal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
If you run out you can always call MS and they will give you another code. They will just tell you to delete other copies or you can't run 2 at a time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
do you have vmware tools installed?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2 Ghz/ 2GB RAM / 120 GB HDD
If you run out you can always call MS and they will give you another code. They will just tell you to delete other copies or you can't run 2 at a time.

I am sorry but this suggestion is just not workable. Especially since I know that there is a solution out there and I do not see myself calling MS every other day to reactivate Office 2007.

Reaction score
I am sorry but this suggestion is just not workable. Especially since I know that there is a solution out there and I do not see myself calling MS every other day to reactivate Office 2007.

It may not be workable, but it may be necessary. I've had to do it with XP a number of times when reinstalling. You should only have to activate it once on the VM.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.