iPhone?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying an iPhone, I was considering getting one of the new iPods yesterday, because I lost my old one. So... I thought my as well get the iPhone which has an iPod in itself. They also brought the price down to $399 recently.

My question is, I already have AT&T and I was wondering if I could just buy an iPhone and put my current sim card into the iPhone? How much does the internet and all of that cost as well?

Also can you please include any information, the negatives and positives? I know you all love apple and their products but please just tell me the negatives, instead of me finding out on my own. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The iPhone actually comes with its own SIM card, so you don't need to swap it out. Fortunately, the activation process is really simple. Just plug it into your computer, and the activation process begins in iTunes. Click on the link sanity provided for more details on the process.

I personally love my iPhone and would definitely recommend it. I can't really think of any negatives, unless you're a big fan of MMS messaging ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Powerbook G4, iPhone
How much does it cost for the internet,mail, and all of those options?

20 bucks a month more than a standard minutes only plan. --Thats a flat rate for unlimited data transfer.

Reaction score
20 bucks a month more than a standard minutes only plan. --Thats a flat rate for unlimited data transfer.

Unless you use chat (aim, yahoo, etc) those are counted against ur instant msgs and for 20 bucks a month you only get 200.

I was bummed, seriously was ready to switch over my account but the activation fee, limit on instant msging and the loss of my national account discount (att won't honor it w/the iphone) I cant justify it as of yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.