iPad timer app that overrides the auto-lock

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for an iPad timer app that will stay open regardless of the auto-lock function. Does such a thing exist?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
The built in timer stays on the lock screen in iOS7

OP
M
Reaction score
The built in timer stays on the lock screen in iOS7

yes, i know that but the problem is the screen shuts off. u can only see the timer if you tap the home button and the lock screen pops up. i want the timer to always be visible, without having to tap the home button

C

chas_m

I have a third-party app called "FlipTime" that shows the time (with seconds) but overrides the auto-sleep. I often use it to count down things such as time to showtime (20-30 minutes away usually in my case). This may not be of use to you, but it tells me that there must be a third-party timer utility that can do the same thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Minu Timer and Timer+ both do what you want

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.