Safari Refresh Button?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.26 Dual, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD
I just got my new Macbook, love it. Everything is superior to Windows clearly. Do you know how to get a refresh button on the toolbar in Safari? Thanks!

Reaction score
I just got my new Macbook, love it. Everything is superior to Windows clearly. Do you know how to get a refresh button on the toolbar in Safari? Thanks!

As far as I know you cant add a "reload/refresh button" to Safari but just to the right of the address bar at the top you will find a "reload" thing-a-majiger.

You can click also the right mouse button in certain areas of the screen and it will give you a "reload" option.

Give firefox a try. It's free.

I feel like a salesman sometimes for firefox but it IS very user friendly to a switcher and I really, really like it.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.26 Dual, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD
haha ok thanks..I see it now. I have used Firefox and like it..Safari seems faster, but anyway, thank you very much. I see the button now. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

Yes. Safari > Report Bugs to Apple and report it as a UI bug (which it is.)

Then wait for the next release.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.