How to clear cookies for one site?

Reaction score
Lately i've been having some problems with Gmail and it only displays the first person to go into their email. So the login window doesn't let you restart for a new login, it just automatically goes to the 1st person login. Clearing cookies solves this problem tho.

Is there a way to automatically clear cookies for a specific site? Or so it just doesn't accept certain cookies from the site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
In Safari:

SAFARI > PREFERENCES > SECURITY > SHOW COOKIES: Find the site in question and delete it's cookies.

OP
T
Reaction score
In Safari:

SAFARI > PREFERENCES > SECURITY > SHOW COOKIES: Find the site in question and delete it's cookies.

I went there and deleted everything 'gmail' and it still didn't clear the gmail login from the 1st person's address. It does work when I go to SAFARI > RESET SAFARI > check 'remove all cookies'. Its just a pain to do it everytime you wanna go into your email.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Since the one you're looking for apparently doesn't identify itself very well, you need to do something else. Perhaps setting it to ask you to accept all cookies will help you to identify the one that's problematic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.