Where to repair a MBP 2.2 video fail in LA

Reaction score
I need help

i have a MBP 2.2 santa rosa with video failure and a cousin of mine have it in LA
im in Mexico and i need someone to help me with good place or address where i can take my MBP to be fix it. neear to LA please

the MBP have the common video failure and need a reballing or something like that i dont know iuf that fix the problem forever but i get ideas thanks

noe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
It sounds like you are talking about the MBP distorted or no video problem.

If this is the case take make an appointment with any of the apple stores in LA and take it in and they will replace the logic board for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
OP
N
Reaction score
Ok thanks my cousin took the MBP to an apple genius and they fixed the MBP and say it wasnt th GPU but the bad thing was the CPU and they fixed the MBP without a cost...
Im going to wait till i got the MBP cause she said it doesnt turn on with the charger (chinese one) but I told her to take it back to the genius in apple and test the MBP so we can be sure if is the charger or not cause i think to buying an battery...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.