I know this sounds crazy...html editor?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
recent convert to mac.

I was a FrontPage user, and really got use to it. For me it was a good combo of WYSIWIG, and access to the the actual code. Setting up tables was easy.

I have tried to replace it with products like iWeb, RapidWeaver, Freeway, DreamWeaver. Are there any others I can try?

DW: was just slight to complicated.
iWeb: too little customization
Freeway: hard to grow, since files are saved in their styles, folder, hard to expand
RapidWeaver: too little customization

Thanks,

OP
JohnJohn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Tried Nvu? It's free too.
http://nvu.com/index.html

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I can't seem to find a way to open a main folder on the hard drive, just individual sheets. I have sites with multiple folders and pages. Am I missing something?

I love the fact that it, kind of, reverse FTPs. It appears I can work with files right through an FTP client, saving them directly, working with the "tree" right on the server. Excellent!

I would like to be able to update multiple files within the same tree without being connected to the internet(working from an airplane).

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a way to open a main folder on the hard drive, just individual sheets. I have sites with multiple folders and pages. Am I missing something?

You need to open a "site". On the left is a button 'Edit sites' , direct it to the folder containing your web site files. It should find all subfolders also.

I love the fact that it, kind of, reverse FTPs. It appears I can work with files right through an FTP client, saving them directly, working with the "tree" right on the server. Excellent!

I just edit my pages then put them up with Fetch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
Coda is good. It's not a WYSIWYG garbage editor though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
Coda is good. It's not a WYSIWYG garbage editor though.

so... if the OP was looking for a WYSIWYG, why even bring it up?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.