Verizon Rev-A USB720 Modem for MacBooks/iBooks/iMacs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook AL G4 15", MacBook Pro 15", Dual G4 1.25, Wallstreet 292, Cube DualG4 1.4
For those of you who want wireless broadband EVDO but don't have any card slots, watch for the release of Verizon's new Rev-A USB720 Modem with support for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and above.

Not only are we taking backorders right now, but we're doing it at a price that is $50 less than verizon is selling for, and offering a special 50% off booster antennas for people who place backorders.

We've seen reports from users in the newer Rev-A networks showing downloads in excess of 2000kbps and uploads in excess of 900kbps! Check out our new google mashup - EVDOmaps.com - that allows members of EVDOForums to post their speedtest results, as well as information about their gear.

Reaction score
Rev-A networks showing downloads in excess of 2000kbps and uploads in excess of 900kbps!

Wow!! Thats fast!!

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much Verizon's unlimited data plan runs for this? Thanks.

Lee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20" Intel Core Duo
Does anyone know how much Verizon's unlimited data plan runs for this? Thanks.

Lee

Be careful.Verizons "unlimited plan" isn't really unlimited. My friend got the boot for downloading over 5 gigs in one month.Yep, you just get a letter stating the date you get canned.

Sprint had an unlimited plan that is truelly unlimited (atleast for now).

I think both are 59.99 a month if you already have a cell phone plan,and 79.99 a month if you don't already have a cell phone plan.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Be careful.Verizons "unlimited plan" isn't really unlimited. My friend got the boot for downloading over 5 gigs in one month.Yep, you just get a letter stating the date you get canned.

Sprint had an unlimited plan that is truelly unlimited (atleast for now).

I think both are 59.99 a month if you already have a cell phone plan,and 79.99 a month if you don't already have a cell phone plan.

Doesn't the "5 gig" rule only apply to cell phone broadband, not EVDO card broadband? I am planning on getting a smartphone with a data package from Verizon in a couple months and I read the same thing - 5 gigs - about the data plan on phones. If the same rule applies to EVDO adapters that would be beyond stupid - I use 5 gigs in a week just from browsing!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.