Just picked up a 13" Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 4,1 --> 5,1 6 Core X5680
Hey guys I am the proud owner of a new 13" MBP with the 2.9GHz i7 8GB ram and 750gb HDD. Just wanted to check in!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 4,1 --> 5,1 6 Core X5680
Didn't hop on the retina bandwagon?

Nope. Although I have used a few and I do think that they are incredibly nice, I still, regardless of how awesome don't see the justification in spending in the $2000s for a 15" laptop. Maybe a 17" but definitely not a 15". But like I said they are really nice, but the 13" is the perfect size for I wanted to use a computer for.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

Reaction score
Nope. Although I have used a few and I do think that they are incredibly nice, I still, regardless of how awesome don't see the justification in spending in the $2000s for a 15" laptop. Maybe a 17" but definitely not a 15". But like I said they are really nice, but the 13" is the perfect size for I wanted to use a computer for.

I would have done the same as you, enjoy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" I7 first one and loving it.
Enjoy nothing like a new toy to fool with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.