need help

Reaction score
hiya

just purchased a new mac book... installed everything properly and enjoying it but wanted to install my version of ableton and also msn to my mac... However I download the files I had stored on the net and it downloads fine then it asks for a file to open it with and to install it... How do I install them do i need to download somethin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
1. Don't bother with MSN, use Adium instead.

2. What kind of files are they - what is the extension?

3. What do you mean "stored on the net...?"

OP
D
Reaction score
id stored some of the files like ableton on the net so i could download after transfering them from my pc... However i downloaded msn from the net..

when downloaded it said it needed a file to open the instalation it may just be msn have you got a download link for the other messenger program.

OP
D
Reaction score
also i need to change a file from wav to mp3 to put on myspace can i do that on itunes or do i need another prog

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just Google "Adium."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
id stored some of the files like ableton on the net so i could download after transfering them from my pc...

Ah-ha, I just spotted this. If it's PC software, it ain't going to work on a Mac without Windows of some kind.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.