• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

premiere pro on macbook?

Reaction score
Hi folks, first time here in the forum.

I'm thinking about buying myself a macbook MB061LL/A.

But the problem is that sometimes in the video company I work (everyone has PCs there), I must get a Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 project to finish, or to change it.

So my question is: if I get that macbook MB061LL/A, install the windows xp via boot camp on it, will I be able to work fine with premiere 2.0?

thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I dont see why not

You should i have a macbook 2.oghz 2g ram i am running bootcamp with xp an i am run premiere pro cs3 with no problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb
u can also run premiere at OSX, no need to install windows to run premiere :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.