Software - Any Mac substitute for this program?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've searched high and low but can't find any Mac software that will do everything that this software does.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
OP
S
Reaction score
You could try any of these programs:
I appreciate these suggestions (very much) but none of them seem to do exactly what the other software will do.

I was hoping to get away with not having to buy a copy of Windows XP (plus Parallels or VMWare!) but oh well... I guess not.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
lol... what "exactly" do you want it to do that others mention don't do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Shouldn't this functionality be part of any decent registrar?

OP
S
Reaction score
lol... what "exactly" do you want it to do that others mention don't do.
I need it to do everything that the "Watch My Domains" software can do: the user copies & pastes up to 1000 domain names into the software, then it does a WhoIs lookup on all of the names, then displays the data in a spreadsheet-like fashion that can sort the rows by field (domain name, expiration date, registrar, ip address, DNS, admin email, etc).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte, Macbook Pro 2.2 gHz, 2 GB Ram, 120GB HDD
Shouldn't this functionality be part of any decent registrar?
I am guessing he has domain registered with multiple registrars. I say, switch them all to GoDaddy, then no software needed.

OP
S
Reaction score
I am guessing he has domain registered with multiple registrars. I say, switch them all to GoDaddy, then no software needed.
The software would still be needed.

It gets more complicated than you guys probably care to know, but here's one example: Domain names cannot be transferred within the first 60 days of ownership, no matter where you buy them. This software will tell you at a glance what Registrar the names are with so you know which names need to be transferred to your favorite registrar (not GoDaddy, by the way :Smirk:) after the 60 day waiting period.

Also, if a domain name you own gets swiped (hey, it happens) you need a way to know about it. This software lets you see stuff like that.

There are lots more examples, but I guess it doesn't matter since I've decided that I'll most likely need Windows XP for other things, so I'll need to use Parallels either way. And if I'm using Parallels, I might as well run this program on it too. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.