Gah! Stupid Crucial Memory!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
Their advertising campaign worked. Both the forums I frequent (this one and a subaru one, which are both vBulletin forums) and myspace have been running Crucial ad banners the past few days.

Needless to say I know have 2GB of ram for my MB on the way. I was going to need it eventually anyways, and wanted to get it before I bought Photoshop CS3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
not sure if your title means you are happy or not with your crucial memory. But i have it in my macbook and have been recommending it to my friends.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 - 17" - 4G RAM - 150G HD
good for you. crucial are a brilliant company i purchased ram from there before, i had a problem with it and then they fixed it, the best by a long shot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro quad 2.66 / G5 1.8
Agreed.

I have bought loads of stuff from them over the last 5+ years, never had any complaint at all. You get exactly what you need, fast and cheap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Blackbook 1gb/160gb
I need to get some, I'll probably order some in the next week.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Phew! I thought you were complaining that their memory didn't work. I am seriously considering getting some myself, from Crucial, for the same reasons. Advertising DOES work, much as I hate that! Now, whenever I think of Mac memory, I will think of Crucial. Sigh...

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
Phew! I thought you were complaining that their memory didn't work. I am seriously considering getting some myself, from Crucial, for the same reasons. Advertising DOES work, much as I hate that! Now, whenever I think of Mac memory, I will think of Crucial. Sigh...

Well I had heard them mentioned in the past, and remembered the name because its the same name of a automotive parts company I've been eyeing a few parts from, so the banners really just put be over the edge and I bought some. I'll post up here on my findings when it arrives.

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
So when dealing with shipments, I've found that "5-7 day shipping" usually means I receive the product 5-7 days after it leaves the company. However Crucial sent out my memory 2 Day Air, meaning I'm getting it 5 days after I actually placed the order! Did take 2.5 days for them to even process the order though :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.