something in between Dreamweaver and iWeb like FreeWay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
hi chaps, i am trying to hone my Web Site making skills, i am nearly 65 so i don't remember much LOL, i have used Dreamweaver in the past (very expensive) and i have used iWeb (free).

Through somebodies signature on here i got a trial copy of SoftPress FreeWay, now this does look good, but there does still seem to be a lot to remember which is a shame because in the Tutorial Videos the end result does look really good.

So i suppose i have now convinced myself that for £35 i am not going to get anything better and/or easier than FREEWAY, does anyone else here use FREEWAY to good effect, if you do i bet you are younger than me !!!. LOL

Tim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Freeway is a good choice, but also have a look at RapidWeaver

Reaction score
I can't recommend Panic's Coda enough. It's only 99$ for a license and it's great software. They have a free trial too so it's worth having a look.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
Just to bring you chaps up to date, if you are interested ?, I eventually chose rapid weaver and I have to tell you all it really is the best, through the RW forum I got friendly with one of the developers of several add ons who helped me enormously at the start, just getting into it in a big way and my trusty MBP has to go back for a warranty repair

Tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.