Dumb question on iPhone 3G

Reaction score
So this phone is a 3G phone but does it have 3g video calling to? If it hasn't I will have to look elsewhere :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
No 3G video calling as of yet. And I don't see it happening in the future as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
No 3G video calling as of yet. And I don't see it happening in the future as well.

Actually I think you might be wrong.The updated patent for the iphone shows pictures of a front facing camera.Maybe not anytime soon but Everything that has been added to the updated patent has came to fold , all but the front facing camera.
Next year if not in 6 months (Just in time for Christmas) , look to see Apple selling a high end iphone UNLOCKED , just like Nokia does as well as HTC and other companies that do not have there phones branded.Who knows?I could be wrong but in the business world, I use my HTC Advantage X7501 for video conferencing when need be for certain contacts.Apple wants to tap into the business market totally and over throw companies that are currently running the industry.
I have several friends in Japan and China , where they use video calling more than any other feature.So only time will tell.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.