Mail?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
Okay so I started to use the Mail instead of keep on opening up AOL mail now how can i have it so after i read a piece of mail it goes into a new folder of old mail and have on folder for all my new incoming mail?

Reaction score
Okay so I started to use the Mail instead of keep on opening up AOL mail now how can i have it so after i read a piece of mail it goes into a new folder of old mail and have on folder for all my new incoming mail?

I am not sure if I understand what you are asking but I would imagine you would just make a folder called "old mail" or whatever name you desire. When you finish reading it, you right click it, and move it to that folder. Or, switch over to Opera - when you click it read it automatically moves to your main folder leaving only unread messages in the box you are currently in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
You can use rules or smart mailboxes to move unread/read mail into separate boxes/folders

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.