Macbook pro for christmas and i was stuck between the 13 and the 15

Reaction score
hey guys, new member here. i am getting a Macbook pro for christmas and i was stuck between the 13 and the 15. i checked the website and it said the 15 was actually 15.4. which is the same as a sony vaio that i am on right now, which is pretty much a mac wannabe. its got rocket dock, safari as the default browser, and most of all, 2 apple stickers from my first iphone, thats why i call my self stickerdontwork. anyway, back to topic, could someone with a 15 inch mbp give the dimensions on the screen so i could compare them to my current screen? thanks for any help and i cant wait to switch from this horrible machine.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
could someone with a 15 inch mbp give the dimensions on the screen so i could compare them to my current screen?

What dimensions do you need? You already have the diagonal measurement of 15.4"...what else do you need...width & height?

- Nick

OP
stickerdontwork
Reaction score
yea, i wanted width and length because they can vary, when i was using my friend's mbp. it seemed longer than mine and not as wide and just wanted to know how it compared, sorry for sounding so noobish, i hate doing this kind of thing because im on other forums and the new guys always have weird questions and it gets annoying

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
13.125cm x 8.25cm. This is just the LED screen itself and not the black edging.

OP
stickerdontwork
Reaction score
thanks man, exactly what i wanted but i think you mean inches because thats ore the size of an ipod classic. =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.