iPad Reservations

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm a long time looker first time poster. I haven't seem anything about this here so I'd thought I'd post it.

My Apple store has been out of iPad's for a while, and they just started doing a thing where they will reserve you an iPad online and they will send You an email when they come in. You then have 24 hours to come pick it up. This is for all Apple stores. Thought it was interesting so thought I'd share b

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm a long time looker first time poster. I haven't seem anything about this here so I'd thought I'd post it.

My Apple store has been out of iPad's for a while, and they just started doing a thing where they will reserve you an iPad online and they will send You an email when they come in. You then have 24 hours to come pick it up. This is for all Apple stores. Thought it was interesting so thought I'd share b

I reserved one at my local Apple store but my local Best Buys got them in first so that is where I got mine. The Apple store couldn't give me an ETA on getting any in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.