Is it Possible?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is possible but can you in some way be able to make your Mac OSX OS start with a different wallpaper each time. I know this sounds weird but I have many beautiful pictures...

Is such a strange request possible?

Thanks very much,

Tim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
OP
M
Reaction score
Thats basically it. Thanks!!! How much resources does this use up to cause I guess if it is on the whole time it'll use a fair bit?

Reaction score
Open the terminal and type "top"

This will give you a list of processes running an resources being used ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Why not just set the Desktop preferences to change the wallpaper every time you log in? Saves having an extra app running.

Plus you might get more responses if you include a bit more information in your topic title. I usually don't read topics with this kind of title, other posters may too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
80GB 6G iPod Classic, 15" 1GHZ Powerbook G4 1GB RAM 60GB HDD
Why not just set the Desktop preferences to change the wallpaper every time you log in? Saves having an extra app running.

Plus you might get more responses if you include a bit more information in your topic title. I usually don't read topics with this kind of title, other posters may too.
How exactly would one go about doing that?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.