.lwp to .doc

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea on how to convert .lwp lotus word pro files to .doc Microsoft word doc files for the Mac? I feel like I have exhausted every resource.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I don't know if there is a converter, but you can change your lotus document to a text file and then word can read it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Or, you can download this converter: Link

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
I need a converter that works for OSX not windows. I don't have the lotus application.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Then convert it on a Windows PC and move it to your Mac via a flash drive or whatever. You can always find a PC to use somewhere. Or, download Lotus Symphony for the Mac as suggested above.

Reaction score
Yup, I answered this years ago:

Thanks, BUT: I just downloaded and installed IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1, and when I try to open a .lwp file, I get the error message:

IBM Lotus Symphony does not support this file format

Can anyone else get this to work?

Thanks,

Ron

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.