Question about selling my iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 27" iMac 2.8GHz i7 8GB Ram | Mid 2007 15" Macbook Pro 2.4GHz 4 GB Ram | iPhone 4s | iPad 3
What is worth more to people, my current 16GB iPhone 3g with a crack on the back and dust under the screen jailbroken on os 3.1.2, or a brand new refurbished iPhone which will probably be on the latest os version which, from what I've heard, is unjailbreakable?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
What is worth more to people, my current 16GB iPhone 3g with a crack on the back and dust under the screen jailbroken on os 3.1.2, or a brand new refurbished iPhone which will probably be on the latest os version which, from what I've heard, is unjailbreakable?

Jailbroken or not, I don't think an iPhone with a crack in the case and dust under the screen will be worth much to anyone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Get the iPhone replaced NOW, it will probably still come with 3.1.3
You will get much more money for the refurbished iPhone, vs. your beat one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Get the iPhone replaced NOW, it will probably still come with 3.1.3
You will get much more money for the refurbished iPhone, vs. your beat one.

I beg to differ Unlocked iPhones regardless of their condition are selling for much more than mint locked iPhones.

I just sold a 16GB 3G unlocked shattered glass for $250

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.