Design studio fail

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
How did you even find this? The yellow text on that light blue/white background hurts my eyes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Oh. My. God.

lol

Thanks for the laughs!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I especially like their pricing.

Because our studio is very young and we not have clients yet, we are ready to do your web design for a very small price (one page as low as $10 dollars USD! ). We are still growing, so harry up becouse our prices will be grow with us!!!

Makes me wanna harry rite on over and get me a page new.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2,4Ghz core2duo and Mac Pro 4core Nehalem also Ipod touch 3.0 and snow leopard

i supose this professional has done his best in his own web...
The price is amaizing... i supose he don't pay taxes...
The best are the tools... paint ( the best photo editing soft ever made on a windows pc...)
I supose he maybe is a kid trying to create his first bussines, i only can wish him good luck.
;D

Sorry if a make a mistake, i'm from Spain and i try to do my best writting in english. cya

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook pro 13" 2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo 8GB RAM 750 GB HDD
LOL they use paint for their editing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
I always considered MS Paint as a good graphical editor! :D

Is that company for real?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Wow! What a great resources! I've been waiting around for something like this forever! I'm going to go tell my design firm and programmer to shove it because they're so much more expensive...and what with this copy of DW CS4 on my desk? Eh...toss that too...I found my guys! Finally! ;) hehe

Reaction score
On the way home from lunch today I saw a sign outside someone's house reading "Ladybug Web Design" - the font used was Comic Sans *gag*. Everything about "Super Design Studio" is wrong, MS Word isn't even a good word processor. I also think it's kind of ironic that 'very small price' is in large type...
Thanks for this :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I remember using that twirling @ icon on a website I made back in 1998....

Reaction score
Don't forget this gem!

"Notepad (must have tool for any profesional web designer to edit HYML code and fine tuning)"

Plus, why would you use AutoCAD for a website? Just curious...

And they have their own URL, yet still have a @gmail.com e-mail address. Funny... Shouldn't a web design studio's BEST WORK be on their OWN site? Can you imagine what their projects look like?

Good lol's for my boring Thursday!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 Gigs of ram
Thanks for the good laugh today! Haha this is great

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
That was great, thanks :Evil:

I am obviously using the wrong software

Reaction score
I thought that was a joke at first!

Take a look at this for some client/designer interaction:

*Link Removed*

"microsoft word is really good for professional graphics"

Funny because it's true! However don't watch if bad language offends!

metalfury

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I thought that was a joke at first!

Take a look at this for some client/designer interaction:

*Link Removed*

"microsoft word is really good for professional graphics"

Funny because it's true! However don't watch if bad language offends!

metalfury

That was not very "G rated," but funny nonetheless. LOL, and it's so true what people try to pull when they ask for something to be done. Like seriously if I get another logo in word I think I might stab people with my exacto knife. >_<"""

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
wow that was too funny. and everything said is so true people think you can just whip up something in 5 minutes when it may really take hours to do. i have never gotten a logo in MS word yet, thank God.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I went ahead and just removed that link.
When every other word is an expletive, it's not a great idea to link something.
wow that was too funny. and everything said is so true people think you can just whip up something in 5 minutes when it may really take hours to do. i have never gotten a logo in MS word yet, thank God.

I wish I could say the same.
Unfortunately I have received logos and concepts from people in the following "formats":
  • MS Word
  • MS PowerPoint
  • A veritable mess of a comp made up of various pilfered images and elements from the internet... done by someone who is self-admittedly "not that good with Photoshop"
  • A collection of small, grainy and blurry photographs taken with what would appear to be a decent camera
  • Concepts that were crudely drawn, photocopied, and then faxed to me
  • Ideas that were literally drawn on a cocktail napkin
  • Something made up of magazine and newspaper clippings, taped to a piece of 8.5" x 11" printer paper

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Why is IE listed twice and perhaps more importantly, why IE 4? I wanted to answer this question by perhaps saying the site is just really old but alas, the date at the bottom says 2006. IE 4 was released in Sept. 1997.

Perhaps the most important question: Super Design Studio? Where did they get that name from?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.