Mac Mini !

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm planning to by a Mac mini conputer, but I have a question. Is it realy true that I can use my Logitec keyboard and trackball and my Acer screen with the Mac mini ??
I visited the Apple website and read about the Mac mini, that is was capabel of doing this, but when I visited an Apple retailer, they didn't know anything about this. !!

What is true !!!

JohnMGD.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You can use any USB keyboard and mouse with your Mac Mini, as far as the monitors go you'll want one that supports a DVI or HDMI connnection. The older Mac Mini's came with a DVI connector, the new one comes with HDMI and a HDMI-to-DVI cable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I use mine plugged in with the HDMI-to-DVI adapter (comes with them, you can get others, including displayport to VGA) to my Mitsubushi 65" HDTV. Sound going to my tuner for the system. For the KB/Mouse, I have the Apple Wireless KB and Magic Trackpad.

When I first turned it on, I had it pluged into my smaller HDTV via HDMI using a Logitech keyboard and Logitech wired mouse just to get things going.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments, because I just want stay on the safe site I just bought an iMac.

John.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.