Adium - history

Reaction score
Hey there, i have been trying to find some add where is history of chating becouse i would like to save it (i dont want to print it, just save in txt) but i cant find nothin... anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

dOhi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 4GB 1067 MHz running Snow Leopard
Chat transcripts are saved under application support, in these weird files for each contact that only Adium can read. If you want to directly copy it you can view it by right clicking on a contact (on your buddy list) and hitting "Chat Transcripts", then you can copy all the conversations manually to a txt file if you want. Once in the browser you can view all your contacts conversations (not just the one you selected) and all the different dates.

OP
dOhi
Reaction score
Chat transcripts are saved under application support, in these weird files for each contact that only Adium can read. If you want to directly copy it you can view it by right clicking on a contact (on your buddy list) and hitting "Chat Transcripts", then you can copy all the conversations manually to a txt file if you want. Once in the browser you can view all your contacts conversations (not just the one you selected) and all the different dates.

Hm thas really bad... I dont want to copy every day each of them you know...
thats a lot of work :(

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Hm thas really bad... I dont want to copy every day each of them you know...
thats a lot of work :(

Umm actually if you right click on someone name and then move to "View Chat Transcripts." Then you just look at the dates and time you and click on it. The interface seems very email like.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.