Safari Autofill Problem

Reaction score
Weird thing, it's happened to me a few times before. When I go to a few of my usual sites that have usernames/passwords, Safari always remembers them. However, I went on today and the usernames/passwords didn't pop up.

Now when I click on preferences and go to autofill, I can see that it has all of my information stored... it just will not load it into the page for me.

I've also tried, Edit > Autofill Form.

Still nothing. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Clean it out.

Safari Menu > Reset Safari...

(By the way, Safari is an Application, not part of the Mac OS.)

OP
M
Reaction score
That's a stupid idea because that will remove everything. It still has all my info saved, but it will not populate it. There's no fix to this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
That's a stupid idea because that will remove everything. It still has all my info saved, but it will not populate it. There's no fix to this?
No.... you can uncheck the items you don't want to remove!

Also, maybe try dragging com.apple.safari.plist to the dektop, quitting and restarting Safari.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.