• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

If you were at Disneyland...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
::24" 2.8ghz iMac w/ nVidia 8800GS::2.4Ghz Unibody Macbook::
....What would you get for lunch? I work here and I wear normal clothes so I can eat at any of the restaurants inside either Disneyland or California Adventure. The cafeteria's are horrible so I normally bring my lunch, but on tuesday I think I'm gonna take your advice on what's for lunch. Let me know what you think!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mickey's heart on a plate.

but only after he could tell me why Goofy was an anthropomorphoid dog, while Pluto was just a dog.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Mickey's heart on a plate.

but only after he could tell me why Goofy was an anthropomorphoid dog, while Pluto was just a dog.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

We usually go to Epcot here in Orlando and go to the Japanese place, they have great sushi.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lmao

Got bored one day at work so I made this. Think you might appreciate it eric.

Partners copy.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Do they still have the Toy Story restaurant? That place looked awesome.. wasn't it Planet Pizza?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Do they still have the Toy Story restaurant? That place looked awesome.. wasn't it Planet Pizza?

They Have red rocketts pizza port by space mountain if that's what your thinking of.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5GHz C2D MBP & 16GB White 3G iPhone
I've always liked the Blue Bayou at Pirates of the Caribbean. The food is OK but I like it more for the illusion of sitting outside under the moon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.4 GHz C2D
My husband and I liked the La Brea Bakery Cafe when we were there in May.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
I've never been, but if it's like what I think it's like I'd probably eat one of Mickey's ears. They just look like big cookies.

Reaction score
never been to disney land, but i have been to disney world, and i recomend rainforest cafe f they have one in the land.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
never been to disney land, but i have been to disney world, and i recomend rainforest cafe f they have one in the land.

Ugh... it's gone downhill. My in-laws have a time share in Orlando, so we usually go down once every 2 years. The first few times, just after the Rainforest Cafe opened in Downtown Disney, it was quite excellent. But our last two visits have been awful. The food is outrageously overpriced and the portions are small. Service is still pretty decent there though, and you can't beat the atmosphere (although my 3 year old was petrified when it started "thundering" :D ).

Anyway, my vote for best food in the park has got to be the Mexican fast-food place outside of Mexico in Epcot (not sure about Disneyland). The restaurant inside Mexico is also good, but it's not quite as good of a value.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.