• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

DeSean Jackson

Reaction score
I take it all football fans have seen DeSean Jackson's kick off return for a touchdown with time expiring in the Eagles/Giants game by now. If not here's the link:

NFL Game Center: Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants - 2010 Week 15

My question is, when is DeSean going to learn how to just run into the endzone like a normal person? He wasn't running out the clock because time had already expired, just being a bonehead like he normally does. I really can't believe after that first screw up he had where he let go of the football before he go into the endzone that he didn't learn his lesson. We all get it, you're really talented.

Will he ever learn?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
He's still youngish. He's what, in his 2nd year?

I think he was more excited and trying to shove it in the giants face.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
Are you from New York?

Eagles

That's probably why.

But yeah... He shouldn't be doing it... Pretty stupid imo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
As a Packer fan this actually helped us so it's all good! Honestly, he is making himself look like an idiot. It's one thing to have fun and it is another thing to disrespect the other team.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
My question is, when is DeSean going to learn how to just run into the endzone like a normal person?

No its k. He was playing Madden 10. But, I almost wished that he got tackled and he didn't score, now that would of been funny.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
He won't stop doing that as long as sports writers keep talking about how entertaining those antics are. It would not surprise me if some of the Giants don't exact a little payback the next time they play. As a rule most players don't like being shown up like that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
He won't stop doing that as long as sports writers keep talking about how entertaining those antics are. It would not surprise me if some of the Giants don't exact a little payback the next time they play. As a rule most players don't like being shown up like that.
If they can catch him! ;D

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Even he's got to stop sometime.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.