Logos

Reaction score
hey guys!!
i was wondering a few things... 1st of all... is there any FREE software that you can use to design a logo---and fast??? and 2nd, i have leopard running on my computer, but my microsoft office is 2004... how do i get 2007 or 08/09? r something like that? cuz if i download it, it says it doesn't have an application to run... SO PLZ HELP AND WRITE BACK ASAP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
hey guys!!
i was wondering a few things... 1st of all... is there any FREE software that you can use to design a logo---and fast???

Inkscape will probably do.
Inkscape 0.46 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker

and 2nd, i have leopard running on my computer, but my microsoft office is 2004... how do i get 2007 or 08/09? r something like that? cuz if i download it, it says it doesn't have an application to run... SO PLZ HELP AND WRITE BACK ASAP

Uh... you BUY it from any number of places. Like this one:
</title> <script src="/ttsvr/tooltwist/frameworks/prototype-min-1.6.0.2/p-min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/ttsvr/tooltwist/frameworks/scriptaculous-js-1.8.1/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,controls" type="text/javascript"></script

Reaction score
I would say microsoft office is worth the money, or else you can just use Open Office.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
thanks... and for the buyin i kinda meant free cuz you know not really worth the money so its okkk

MS Office isn't free. You BUY it. If by free you mean pirate it, go back and re-read the forum rules.

If by free you mean something other than MS Office, then there's Open Office and NeoOffice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.